Friday, May 25, 2012

ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE: Phillip Phillips to undergo surgery after American Idol, talks about his health issues!


The newly elected American Idol season 11 winner Phillip Phillips will undergo a surgery concerning his kidneys - and its not a shocking news already.

According to the news, the 21-year-old singer-songwriter was advised to undergo surgery last March after experiencing severe abdominal pain. He will return to Georgia one of these weeks after completing his first publicity duties as the new American Idol.

According also to E!, Phillips may miss one or two dates at the start of the American Idol tour this summer, depending on the sate of his recovery.

Meanwhile, Phillips talks about his current health state at his guesting at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last March 25.

"I suffered continuously throughout the season with kidney stones and decided to delay surgery in order to finish the competition, but I expect to go under the knife pretty soon,” Phillips said. The pain, he explained, has “been tough,” and it was even a little difficult for him on the talk show.

“But you know, you gotta go after your dream if you want it bad enough,” the American Idol champion declared. “I had a lot of great doctors and a lot of great people around me to help push me through and to help get me through.”

On the other hand, he also said that he was shocked about his victory. “Honestly, I couldn’t believe it,” he told Jay. “My mind was just going everywhere, I didn’t know what to think. I didn’t even want to sing the song or anything I was just so shocked.”

When host Ryan Seacrest delivered his guitar so that he could play his coronation single, “Home,” Phillip said, "I was confused at time, to the extent that I forgot to play the instrument."

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, however, Phillips said that before the grand finals, he was ill and the pain inside him prevented him to perform as much. “I didn’t even want to sing, honestly,” he said, smiling. “I started thinking about how long the journey was, how far all of us had come — me and Jessica, Hollie [Cavanagh] and Josh [Ledet] and everybody. It’s insane, man. It’s not as easy as you think.”

He also hope that his surgery will be successful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Promote your Pageant at BeautyMania.Biz!

Are you a National/Local Pageant Director or Representative and you want your pageant to be publicized worldwide?

BeautyMania.biz offers FREE press releases for national and local beauty pageants (male or female). Just send us some info about your pageant, final results, and pictures with your name or name of your organization to our e-mail address:




...and we will do the rest!!! BeautyMania.biz is one of the most visited pageant and celebrity sites worldwide having 5,000 to 100,000 unique visitors worldwide.


***We prioritize national/ local pageants whose winners are sent to Major international pageants like Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss International, Miss Earth, Miss Supranational, Mister World, Mister International, Manhunt International,Mister Universe Model, and Mister Gay World.